Friday, July 5, 2013

A Day at the Beach in Lincoln City


My brother and I took a drive to Lincoln City, Oregon, which is a short drive from Salem. When we go there, it was overcast, foggy, and breezy - and I had to put on a sweater!


We stopped in for a latte at the local outlet mall to warm up.


Fortunately, the sun did come out later, and it was beautiful the rest of the day.


This is a view of Siletz Bay - a lovely estuary.


We stopped for lunch at a local cafe, which has been there for at least 50 years.


The landscaping was interesting.


The Halibut and Chips were pretty tasty, too!


After lunch, we went for a walk on the beach.


I've been really lucky with the weather on my trip - perfect weather.

Tonight, it's Tacos, but in the meantime, I think I'll rest up for the next adventure.

Jamilla

No comments:

Post a Comment